Six Sigma affects your organization in the following ways:
• Recognize the benefits of being part of a Six Sigma implementation
• Match the Six Sigma roles to the business activities of employees involved in Six Sigma
• Sequence the DMAIC team life cycle
• Identify the steps in the DMAIC problem-solving model
• Identify examples of the challenges that are faced by the employees when Six Sigma is implemented within an organization
• Associate the capabilities for successful Six Sigma participation
• Apply Six Sigma capabilities to participate in the Six Sigma initiative of an organization.
Read my previous post titled "Applying Lean Manufacturing to Six Sigma" to know about lean manufacturing.
Did you enjoy this post?
The comments to this entry are closed.